Hmm? If that’s the case, then more often than not, our kitchens may look a mess. From fixing something simple to that elaborate dinner that takes hours to prepare, kitchens are bound to become havens of dirty dishes, countertop crumbs, and smears of spaghetti sauce on the stovetop. For a quick jump back to clean, follow these plain and simple tips for a clean kitchen.
Turn on your favorite Pandora station, set the volume to full blast, and set a timer for twenty minutes!
Ready, set, go…
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR KITCHEN | PLAIN AND SIMPLE
1. Unload the dishrack and dishwasher if needed.
2. Reload the dishwasher with dirty dishes, utensils, and the like.
3. Hand wash any non dishwasher-safe items.
(A sponge, a dollop of dish soap, and your hands will do the trick!)
4. Scrub the sink with a sprinkle of Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish and a Scotch-Brite Dobie: The Original Cleaning Pad.
(According to the Bar Keepers Friend website, “use BKF (powder or liquid) to clean sinks made of stainless steel, porcelain, Corian®, fireclay, ceramic, acrylic, copper, glass and enameled cast iron.”)
5. Drop a lemon down the drain to keep things fresh!
(only for those with a garbage disposal)
6. Wipe down countertops with Mrs. Meyer’s Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner and a paper towel.
7. Wipe the stovetop with Mrs. Meyer’s too!
Welcome to a clean kitchen (for a while, at least!),